Latest results - published 15th October 2015:
- The Northern Ireland Composite Economic Index (NICEI) results show that NI economic activity decreased marginally (by 0.1%) in real terms between the first and second quarter of 2015.
- However, the index increased by 1.3% over the year (Quarter 2 2014 to Quarter 2 2015) in real terms.
- Annual output (averaged over the four quarters to Quarter 2 2015) also increased by 1.3% compared to the previous four quarters.
- Private sector output grew by 0.1% over the quarter to Quarter 2 2015, whilst the public sector jobs index decreased by 0.8% over the quarter. The public sector jobs index is now at the lowest level since the series began in 2002.
- The NICEI is currently 3.5% above the minimum reached in Quarter 4 2012, returning to levels previously recorded in Quarter 3 2010.
Current publication, press release and tables
- Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency (NISRA)
- Northern Ireland Neighbourhood Information Service (NINIS)
- Office for National Statistics (ONS)
If you would like to be added to a mailing list and receive the latest publications on the day they publish please email: email@example.com with the title of the publications you would like to receive.