Latest results - published 21st January 2016:
- The Northern Ireland Composite Economic Index (NICEI) results show that NI economic activity decreased by 0.8% in real terms between the second and third quarter of 2015.
- This is the first quarterly decrease in the NICEI in the last four quarters
- However, the index increased by 1.1% over the year (Quarter 3 2014 to Quarter 3 2015) in real terms.
- Annual output (averaged over the four quarters to Quarter 3 2015) also increased by 1.6% compared to the previous four quarters.
- Private sector output also fell by 0.8% over the quarter to Quarter 3 2015,
- The Public sector jobs index also decreased by 0.8% over the quarter, and is now at its lowest level since the series began in 2002.
Current publication, press release and tables
- Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency (NISRA)
- Northern Ireland Neighbourhood Information Service (NINIS)
- Office for National Statistics (ONS)
If you would like to be added to a mailing list and receive the latest publications on the day they publish please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the publications you would like to receive.