Exporting NI Services
Latest Results - Published 19th August 2015
- The total value of service exports in the Manufacturing, Construction and High Export Potential sectors covered by the survey was estimated to be £653.1 million in 2013, an increase of 7.8% compared to the 2012 estimate of £605.9 million.
- This improvement was mainly driven by an increase in exports from the High Export Potential (HEP) group, which increased by £52.0 million (17.7%), from £293.1 million in 2012 to £345.1 million in 2013.
- Within the HEP group, the largest absolute increase in service exports was in the Computer & Related Activities sector (£50.8 million or 23.1%), from £220.3 million in 2012 to £271.1 million in 2013
- The export of services in the Manufacturing sector rose by 19.9% (£21.6 million), from an estimate of £108.5 million in 2012 to £130.0 million in 2013
- Service exports in the Construction sector were estimated to be worth £178.0 million in 2013, representing a decrease of 12.9% (£26.3 million) over the year, from an estimate of £204.3 million in 2012
The survey results published in this report are designated experimental in nature to reflect the fact that survey development is ongoing.
Exporting Northern Ireland Services - Data Tables 2011 to 2013
|Table 1||Value of Exports Made by High Export Potential Companies: 2003 - 2013 (£ million)||14 kb|
|Table 2||Proportion of Exports Made by Sectors in the High Export Potential Companies: 2003 - 2013||14 kb|
|Table 3||Destination of Exports Made by High Export Potential Companies in 2004 - 2013 by Sector||16 kb|
|Table 4||Total value of known service exports: 2009 - 2013 (£million)||13 kb|
|Table 5||Export of services by manufacturing subsector 2011 - 2013 (£million)||14 kb|
Contact DetailsDr Catherine Lynn
Tel: 02890 529359
If you would like to be added to a mailing list and receive the latest publications on the day they publish please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the publications you would like to receive.